Apart from any specific behavioral or emotional difficulties, people with head injuries or acquired brain injuries typically go through a number of emotional changes as they adapt to their new circumstances.
Home › Musings › Acquired Brain Injury Can Result In Behavioral and Emotional Consequences For The Victims
Search Richard E. Ward
- An Involuntary Spy: A GMO Thriller by Kenneth Eade
- Be Practical. Expect Miracles. Just take the first step forward
- Advice on Rules by Pablo Picasso
- Mandy Harvey Singing ‘Try’ Inspired Me Today
- 9 Articles About Tantra from Dr. Jonn Mumford
- Desiderata by Max Ehrmann
- Did you know and what does it all mean?
Buy & Download Beyond Motivation
Buy and Download from:
Amazon Kindle Worldwide
Apple iBooks, Smashwords
and other retailers worldwide