My base prices are in US Dollars. Residents of Canada may pay in Canadian Dollars.
Payment is preferred in cash via Western Union, although credit card and Interac payment is accepted.
Cash payment via Western Union is discounted by approximately 35%.
Interac payment is accepted in Canada.
Sounding Board Session Prices:
|Western Union||$125 USD||$125 CDN|
|Credit Card||$195 USD||$195 CDN|
Monthly Sounding Board:
|Western Union||$400 USD||$400 CDN|
|Credit Card||$625 USD||$625 CDN||Interac||NA||$625 CDN|
Consultant Package represents 4 hours of consulting time based on the basic hourly rate of $195/$125 discounted by approximately 35%.
The time will be used within 30 days.
|Western Union||$400 USD||$400 CDN|
|Credit Card||$625 USD||$625 CDN|
How to Order
When we have decided to work together I will send you an invoice by email.
Payment is in advance and must be received before any sessions begin.
I accept payment via Western Union, credit card (Visa, Mastercard, Discover and American Express) and Interac.
Western Union is available around the world.
- Western Union - USA: In the US money can be sent via Western Union online using credit card, debit card or bank accounts. Also via phone or in person at an agent.
- Western Union - Canada: In Canada money can send by visiting an agent or via Western Union online, Scotia Bank, Bank of Montreal via Interac and through Credit Unions with WU Services.
- Western Union - Worldwide: Use Western Union to send money to Canada from almost anywhere in the world.
Interac is a Canadian based payment system available through financial institutions established in Canada.
Terms and Conditions
I have some basic terms and conditions for managing our scheduled conversation sessions so that our time together provides you with maximum benefits.
Being in the moment, when we meet is our goal, no matter how elusive that can be.
- Clients call me.
- Punctuality is crucial.
- Each session is booked for 60 minutes.
- The clock begins at the time scheduled and ends after 1 hour (60 minutes).
- If you are late for our session together the session will still end at the scheduled time.
- A session can be rescheduled only if requested 72 hours (3 days) before.
My Time With You
My time with you actually begins 15 minutes before you are scheduled to call as I prepare for our time together.
And, my time with you continues after our session has finished as I reflect on our time together.
You need to be fully present for our time together.
If you are calling during your work day hours I recommend finding a quiet place away from your office.
- No interruptions.
- No phone calls.
- No text messages.
- No emails.
- No one else present.
Life happens and perhaps an interruption is unavoidable.
But our goal is to be fully present together. In the moment. To connect with intuition.
I have a no refund policy that I think is quite reasonable.
- I am providing a perishable service - my time.
- We began our relationship by talking with each other in the free Introductory Conversation for 20 minutes or perhaps more.
- Prior to the Introductory Conversation I had invested at least 30 minutes of my time reviewing the extensive documentation that you had sent me.
- You became aware of my approach, and whether you felt comfortable.
- My style and approach is not for everyone. I can be very direct. I may challenge your thinking.
- If you do not feel comfortable, then do not proceed.
- Although it has been my personal experience that some discomfort, and indeed chaos, is the result of letting go of preconceived perspectives and moving forward.
- However, if you have purchased a Monthly Sounding Board or Consultant Package and you decide after our first session together (with 48 hours) that you do not want to continue I will provide a refund of 50% of the fees paid to me.