An Ask Richard! Sounding Board & Counselling Session can help you to see your story, and to see your environment, in a new way and from different perspectives.
You may be able to find new and innovative ways to solve problems as we work together. You may become unstuck, get out of the rut you may be in and find that you can now follow your path to achieve your dreams.
Sounding Board & Counselling Session Process
We have already talked to each other during the Introductory Conversation and completed our preparatory work together so we are ready to dive in and explore.
During a Sounding Board & Counselling session:
- I listen to you – to your ideas and opinions.
- I give my perspective if needed.
- I give you my feedback.
- I give back to you the ideas that come to me from what you are talking about.
This process is often referred to as brainstorming.
A Sounding Board Session Can Help You to Hear Yourself
Many times what we all need is simply for someone to listen to us. To let us talk out loud with someone to listen
We need to ‘get out of our head’ and listen to ourselves. We need to hear ourselves. As we talk out loud about our ideas we can often hear ourelves think.
As we listen the answer we need often comes to mind.
Sometimes it because a question that I have asked has served as a catalyst.
A Sounding Board Session Can Help You
A Sounding Board Session may help you to:
- break out of deadlocked problems and find original solutions
- develop strategies to cope with rapid change
- Follow your curiosity
- stimulate your creativity
- become attuned to your inner self
- become more aware of your environment
- make more skillful use of your energy so that you can realize your full potential
- inspire thoughts and feelings
- stimulate creative thinking
- develop a values system
- empower yourself as an individual
- create a time investment portfolio
- enhance personal growth and work performance
- strategies for fighting boredom by changing your routines and expanding your interests
- advice for conserving inner energy by cutting down on criticism and defensiveness
Fees are $79 per session and $299 for a Monthly Session Package (5 sessions per month).
Sessions can be ordered on the Order Page.
The best way to connect with me is by email via the Contact Form.
After we connect we can arrange to talk on the telephone or by Skype.
Our initial conversation is free. There is no charge.