I act as a Sounding Board, Guide & Personal Coach using my years of life experience combined with my training in shamanism, Taoism, the I Ching, Reiki and Tantra to help clients gain new perspectives, solve problems and follow their dreams. You can find me on LinkedIn and read testimonials.
A sounding board is a person with who is a good listener, someone on whom one tries out an idea or opinion as a means of evaluating it.
- I listen to your ideas and opinions.
- I give my perspective if needed.
- I give you my feedback.
- I give back to you the ideas that come to me from what you are talking about.
This process is often referred to as brainstorming.
Many times what a client needs is simply someone to listen to them. They need to ‘get out of their head’ and listen to themselves. As they talk out loud about their ideas they can hear themselves think. As they listen the answer they need often comes to mind. Sometimes it because a question that I have asked has served as a catalyst.
Our work together may help you to:
- break out of deadlocked problems and find original solutions
- develop strategies to cope with rapid change
- Follow your curiosity
- stimulate your creativity
- become attuned to your inner self
- become more aware of your environment
- make more skillful use of your energy so that you can realize your full potential
- inspire thoughts and feelings
- stimulate creative thinking
- develop a values system
- empower yourself as an individual
- create a time investment portfolio
- enhance personal growth and work performance
- strategies for fighting boredom by changing your routines and expanding your interests
- advice for conserving inner energy by cutting down on criticism and defensiveness
The services I offer are outlined on the following pages:
- Introductory Conversation via Skype
- Sounding Board & Consulting Session via Skype
- Monthly Sounding Board & Consulting Session via Skype
Send a Message / Schedule an Appointment
To send me an email please fill in the following form. Include your phone number in the message if you would like me to call you.
If you want to schedule an appointment please scroll down to the end of the form and click on Schedule an Appointment.