In Part IV: Plan for Development James McCay brings together all the foregoing concepts and methods in a complete plan for time management.
In Plan for Development he tells you how to setup a program that is:
- flexible enough to meet the challenge of rapid change;
- vital enough to motivate you to double and redouble your creative output; and
- comprehensive enough to be a vehicle for self-development regardless of your age, position, location or kind of work.
The end result to you, of using McCay’s approach to time management and self-development, will be twofold.
- It will eliminate, once and for all, the spectre of time pressures.
- It will allow you to experience the exhilaration of continuing growth and expanding personal effectiveness.
Part IV: Plan for Development is comprised of 3 chapters:
There are three chapters in Part IV: