Part III: Skills for Managing Time in The Management of Time offers you some powerful tools of time management – the verbal and non-verbal techniques which can accelerate the pace of your decisions and actions.
Here you can find a systematic method for breaking out of dead-locked problems to original solutions; ways of making your words serve as precision instruments of management; detailed descriptions of how to diagram your way through complex problems and difficult meetings; how word pictures can save precious minutes and even hours of your day; hints on getting much more from your reading in less time.
Part III: Skills for Managing Time is comprised of 7 chapters:
There are seven chapters in Part III:
8 Amazon Prime Free Trials
There are 8 Amazon Free Trials that give you the opportunity to experience immediate benefits and savings without spending a penny.
- Try Amazon Prime 30-Day Free Trial
- Shop Amazon - Give the Gift of Amazon Prime
- Join Amazon Prime - Watch Thousands of Movies & TV Shows Anytime - Start Free Trial Now
- Try Audible and Get Two Free Audiobooks
- Join Amazon Prime - Listen to Over a Million Songs - Start Free Trial Now
- Join Amazon Student FREE Two-Day Shipping for College Students
- Amazon.com - Read eBooks using the FREE Kindle Reading App on Most Devices
- Shop Amazon - Contract Cell Phones & Service Plans
Amazon Prime Baby and Wedding Registries
Amazon Prime Wedding and Baby registries are a wonderful way to get going.