My Sa Ta Na Ma / Kirtan Kriya Meditation blog page has been rehabilitated as part of my ongoing blog rehabilitation project.
My blog rehab project involves going through my blog posts and pages editing, rewriting, repairing links to sources, creating and adding graphics.
This is another simple idea developed in my TBI Survivor mind that ends up taking many hours because of course one thing leads to another especially when my creative juices start to flow. and then my drive to do things perfectly kicks in. Yikes.
To rehabilitate the Sa Ta Na Ma / Kirtan Kriya Meditation blog page I ended up working on 7 pages and creating graphics:
- Sa Ta Na Ma – Kirtan Kriya – Meditation
- 11 minute Sa Ta Na Ma meditation
- 31 minute Sa Ta Na Ma meditation.
- Creating a page for Yogi Bhajan
- Dr. Daniel Amen recommends Kirtan Kriya – the the SA TA NA MA meditation
- Heal yourself by practicing Medical Meditation by Dr. Dharma Singh Khalsa, M.D.
- Making A Good Brain Great: The Amen Clinic Program for Achieving and Sustaining Optimal Mental Performance by Dr. Daniel Amen
I hope you enjoy the pages and posts.