I have found that as a TBI Survivor (Traumatic Brain Injury) my day gets going on a better footing when I kickstart my morning with some upbeat, positive music.
Music with an upbeat message, especially over coming obstacles, helps me to clear my mind by replacing worries and concerns.
How about you?
Do you listen to music to help kickstart your day?
I am always happy to hear about new tunes that will help me get going.
My Morning Kickstart Music List
Here is my Morning Kickstart Music List.
You can check it out on Spotify.
- Chariots of Fire – Vangelis
- Eye of the Tiger – Survivor
- Fly / I Believe I Can Fly – Glee Cast
- Gonna Fly Now – Bill Conti
- I Can See Clearly Now – Jimmy Cliff
- It’s a Beautiful Day – Queen
- My Silver Lining – First Aid Kit
- Never Surrender – Corey Hart
- Pipeline – Bruce Johnston
- Return To Innocence – Enigma
- Runnin’ Down a Dream – Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers
- We Are the Champions – Queen
- When the Going Gets Tough, the Tough Get Going – Billy Ocean
- Win – Brian Knight
- You Gotta Be – Des’ree
What music do you listen to in the morning to kickstart your day? Please let me know.