Being in the moment, when we meet is our goal – no matter how elusive that can be.
- Clients call me.
- Punctuality is crucial.
- Each session is booked for 45 minutes.
- The clock begins at the time scheduled and ends after 45 minutes.
- If you are late for our session together the session will still end at the scheduled time.
- A session can be rescheduled only if requested 72 hours (3 days) before.
My Time With You
My time with you actually begins 15 minutes before you are scheduled to call as I prepare for our time together.
And, my time with you continues after our session has finished as I reflect on our time together.
You need to be fully present for our time together.
If you are calling during your work day hours I recommend finding a quiet place away from your office.
- No interruptions.
- No phone calls.
- No text messages.
- No emails.
- No one else present.
Life happens and perhaps an interruption is unavoidable.
But our goal is to be fully present together. In the moment. To connect with intuition.
I have a no refund policy that I think is quite reasonable.
- I am providing a perishable service – my time.
- We began our relationship by talking with each other in the free Introductory Conversation for 20 minutes or perhaps more.
- Prior to the Introductory Conversation I had invested at least 30 minutes of my time reviewing the extensive documentation that you had sent me.
- You became aware of my approach, and whether you felt comfortable.
- My style and approach is not for everyone. I can be very direct. I may challenge your thinking.
- If you do not feel comfortable, then do not proceed.
- Although it has been my personal experience that some discomfort, and indeed chaos, is the result of letting go of preconceived perspectives and moving forward.
- However, if you have purchased a Monthly Sounding Board Package and you decide after our first session together (with 48 hours) that you do not want to continue I will provide a refund of 50% of the fees paid to me.
Ask Me! Related Pages
- Introductory Conversation
- Sounding Board Session
- Ask Me! Terms & Conditions
- Order Ask Me! Services
Follow Richard on: