The Introductory Conversation with me is free. Let’s talk.
Let’s talk with each other. Let’s explore if, and how, we can work together.
Tell Me About Yourself
As soon as I have received your contact request I will send you an email address.
Tell me about yourself.
Before we begin our conversation I want to get to know something about you so that our conversation can be focused and productive.
We only have 20 minutes so let’s make each minute count.
Before we talk I will need the following information.
- your birth date, birth time and place of birth
- family information such as marital status, children and so forth.
- a copy of your resume.
The longer the better. A 1 or 2 page resume does not contain very much detailed information.
- your personal website or your blog
- your LinkedIn link
- your Facebook link
The Introductory Conversation is free. There is no charge.
The best way to connect with me is by email via the Contact Form.
- Connect with Me
- Synchronicity, Intuition, Divination
- Introductory Conversation
- Sounding Board Session
- Order Sounding Board & Consulting Services
- Session Terms & Conditions
- Beyond Motivation
- The Management of Time
- Introduction and Appreciation
- Part I: The Meaning of Time Pressures
- Part II: Overcoming Time Pressures
- Part III: Skills for Managing Time
- Part IV: Plan for Development
- Exploring Taoism
- I Ching – Yi Jing – Book of Changes
- Lao Tzu
- Taoism Recommended Reading
- New Thought Explorations
- Teachers, Guides & Mentors
- Chögyam Trungpa Rinpoche
- Deena Metzger
- Don Miguel Ruiz
- Dr. Ihaleakala Hew Len
- Herbert Benson, M.D.
- James T. McCay
- Jeannette McCullough
- Jesus Christ
- Joe Vitale
- Jonn Mumford – Swami Anandakapila Saraswati
- José Stevens
- Kamaile Rafaelovich
- Mandaza Kandemwa
- Master Chin Kung
- Master Joseph Yu
- Michael Harner
- Morrnah Simeona
- Sandra Ingerman
- Yogi Bhajan
- Points of Reference
- Acquired Brain Injury (ABI) / Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI)
- Chinese Astrology
- Feng Shui
- Ho’oponopono – Self I-Dentity through Ho’oponopono (SITH)
- Pure Land Buddhism
- Shamanism & Shamanic Practice
- The State of Zero
- Tibetan Buddhism
- Richard’s Directory
- ABI / TBI Traumatic Brain Injury
- Countries & Cities
- Ho’oponopono & Self I-Dentity through Ho’oponopono
- Job Search – IT Headhunter
- Reiki Life Force Energy
- Our Society
- Tydbyte Media Publishing
- About Richard E. Ward
Available for download from:
Barnes & Noble, Inktera,
Kobo Books, OverDrive, & Scribd