An Ask Richard! Sounding Board Session can help you to tap into your intuition and see your story, and to see your environment, in a new way, and from different perspectives.
You may be able to find new and innovative ways to solve problems as we work together.
You may become unstuck, get out of the rut you may be in and find that you can now follow your path to achieve your dreams.
Sounding Board Session Process
We have already talked to each other during the Introductory Conversation and completed our preparatory work together so we are ready to dive in and explore.
There are 4 parts to the Sounding Board session:
- preparation before session
- Put pen or pencil to paper
Preparation Before Session
Before you call-in begin to think about what it is that you want to explore in the session. Make notes. Write down the question you want to talk about.
We begin our session after you call in with a brief 3-minute meditation. This serves to help us clear our minds and bring our minds into the moment.
Put pen or pencil to paper
Put pen or pencil to paper and write down down the question or idea that you wish to explore. Nothing like writing something down to help find clarity.
Write, don’t type. Writing in your Journal is a good idea.
During a Sounding Board session:
- I listen to you – to your ideas and opinions.
- I give my perspective if needed.
- I give you my feedback.
- I give back to you the ideas that come to me from what you are talking about.
This process is often referred to as brainstorming.
A Sounding Board Session Can Help You to Hear Yourself
Many times what we all need is simply for someone to listen to us. To let us talk out loud with someone to listen
We need to ‘get out of our head’ and listen to ourselves. We need to hear ourselves. As we talk out loud about our ideas we can often hear ourselves think.
As we listen the answer we need often comes to mind.
Sometimes it because a question that I have asked has served as a catalyst.
A Sounding Board Session Can Help You
A Sounding Board Session may help you to:
- break out of deadlocked problems and find original solutions
- develop strategies to cope with rapid change
- Follow your curiosity
- stimulate your creativity
- become attuned to your inner self
- become more aware of your environment
- make more skillful use of your energy so that you can realize your full potential
- inspire thoughts and feelings
- stimulate creative thinking
- develop a values system
- empower yourself as an individual
- create a time investment portfolio
- enhance personal growth and work performance
- strategies for fighting boredom by changing your routines and expanding your interests
- advice for conserving inner energy by cutting down on criticism and defensiveness
The starting point, and foundation, for working with clients is a free 20 minute Introductory Conversation .
Sounding Board Session Fees
- Single Session: $CDN70
- Monthly Package: $CDN240 USD – 4 sessions.
Order a Sounding Board Session or a Sounding Board Monthly package.
Anything that we will do together begins with the Introductory Conversation.
The best way to connect with me is by email via the Contact Form.
- Connect with Me
- Synchronicity, Intuition, Divination
- Introductory Conversation
- Sounding Board Session
- Order Sounding Board & Consulting Services
- Session Terms & Conditions
- Beyond Motivation
- The Management of Time
- Introduction and Appreciation
- Part I: The Meaning of Time Pressures
- Part II: Overcoming Time Pressures
- Part III: Skills for Managing Time
- Part IV: Plan for Development
- Exploring Taoism
- I Ching – Yi Jing – Book of Changes
- Lao Tzu
- Taoism Recommended Reading
- New Thought Explorations
- Teachers, Guides & Mentors
- Chögyam Trungpa Rinpoche
- Deena Metzger
- Don Miguel Ruiz
- Dr. Ihaleakala Hew Len
- Herbert Benson, M.D.
- James T. McCay
- Jeannette McCullough
- Jesus Christ
- Joe Vitale
- Jonn Mumford – Swami Anandakapila Saraswati
- José Stevens
- Kamaile Rafaelovich
- Mandaza Kandemwa
- Master Chin Kung
- Master Joseph Yu
- Michael Harner
- Morrnah Simeona
- Sandra Ingerman
- Yogi Bhajan
- Points of Reference
- Acquired Brain Injury (ABI) / Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI)
- Chinese Astrology
- Feng Shui
- Ho’oponopono – Self I-Dentity through Ho’oponopono (SITH)
- Pure Land Buddhism
- Shamanism & Shamanic Practice
- The State of Zero
- Tibetan Buddhism
- Richard’s Directory
- ABI / TBI Traumatic Brain Injury
- Countries & Cities
- Ho’oponopono & Self I-Dentity through Ho’oponopono
- Job Search – IT Headhunter
- Reiki Life Force Energy
- Our Society
- Tydbyte Media Publishing
- About Richard E. Ward
Available for download from:
Barnes & Noble, Inktera,
Kobo Books, OverDrive, & Scribd